Unparalleled Power - No Coding - Improved Workflow - Better Automation.
Infor™ SyteLine ERP already helps manufacturers worldwide improve performance and reduce costs, while web technology keeps top firms connected to the rest of the business world. Now you can combine and multiply those benefits by subscribing to SyteLine through the Infor Business Cloud. By combining the manufacturing expertise built into SyteLine and the world-class breadth and security of cloud computing technology, you get universal access to the most powerful manufacturing-specific solution available. All you need is an ordinary web browser, an Internet connection, and a subscription to cloud-based Infor SyteLine.
"Infor ERP Business in the cloud gives us the scalability to support future growth without forcing us to increase our IT and administrative costs. Having data in the cloud enables us to focus on our core business and leave system and hardware administration and backup to Infor.” -Adrian King, CFO, Gloucester Engineering
Maximize power and flexibility with virtually no IT involvement.
Infor Business Cloud takes advantage of advanced cloud computing technology to extend and expand the power of SyteLine to any location you want, with no involvement from your IT staff. You’ll get the power of SyteLine along with a range of valuable benefits, including:
• Reliability and assured performance. With state-of-the-art
data centers, world-class service-level agreements (SLAs), and one of
the world’s largest Tier 1, OC-192 backbones as your content delivery
network, you get the reliable processing power and bandwidth you need to
keep your business running under all conditions.
• No hardware to buy. When you run Infor SyteLine as an Infor cloud computing solution, Infor will host your account on data centers that are maintained and optimized by our certified experts, who know how to deliver the best performance. You can concentrate on your business and let the experts handle the technical details for you.
• Security. With full redundancy and world-class disaster recovery systems in place, our cloud-based offerings will survive and keep operating in any worst-case scenario. You’re also protected by the latest and most powerful defenses against intrusion, hacking, and unauthorized access. SAS 70 certification ensures Sarbanes-Oxley compliance as well.
• Unlimited. instantaneous growth potential. When volatile business conditions press you to rapidly expand your facilities or open new locations, your business software solution can be there ahead of you with as many seats or sites as you need, anytime, anywhere. For example, if you choose to set up an office in China, you only need a laptop and an Internet connection, and you can be up and running in under an hour.
"IT infrastructure is a cost center within our organization, and we don't want to grow exponentially as we put in new systems,” said Adrian King, vice president of Finance, Gloucester Engineering. "Infor ERP SyteLine's SaaS model gives us the scalability to support future growth without forcing us to increase our IT and administrative costs. Having data in the cloud enables us to focus on our core business and leave system and hardware administration and backup to Infor."
Get results quick.
Cloud-based Infor SyteLine gives you unmatched flexibility to:
• Respond quickly to changing business requirements.
• Easily personalize your ERP solution.
• Increase customer satisfaction.
• Generate better forecasts, faster.
• Deliver orders on time, every time.
- Infor Business Cloud serves more than 2 million subscribers
- over 70,000 customers in 194 countries use Infor
- 9 of the top 10 high tech companies use Infor
- 8 of the top 10 aerospace companies use Infor